Monday, February 19, 2007

the top ten of two thousand and six a.d.

[2/19/07: I finally created this page. You're very welcome. For those keeping score at home, this is Semi-Official Draft #2. The draft I submitted to les Skandies (S-OD#1) is different only in that my #8 (The Death of Mr. Lazarescu), after some light soul-searching, was dropped entirely to make room for The Departed, which I realized was awesomer than I thought possible after a second spin. I forsee alterations throughout the future, as tastes change and whatnot, but for now this is it, kiddies.]

01. The Prestige (Christopher Nolan, UK/USA)
02. Children of Men (Alfonso Cuarón, UK/USA)
03. Old Joy (Kelly Reichardt, USA)
04. Dave Chappelle's Block Party (Michel Gondry, USA)
05. Gabrielle (Patrice Chéreau, France)
06. Jackass Number Two (Jeff Tremaine, USA)
07. United 93 (Paul Greengrass, USA/UK/France)
08. Inside Man (Spike Lee, USA)
09. The Departed (Martin Scorsese, USA)
10. Inland Empire (David Lynch, USA/Poland/France)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

來拜訪囉~部落格很棒^^~幫你推個文..................................................................